Thursday, January 20, 2011

Slowly getting there....

I feel like I am slowly getting there.  "There" is an organized home.  Well, I should probably rephrase that...."a better organized home".  I don't think I will ever have our house put together like I really want it to.  Not as long as we are moving as often as we do, and the kiddos are at home all day.

Lately, I've noticed just little odd jobs around the house that needed to be done and realized "Hey, I bet I could take care of that in 10 minutes or so".  And you know what?  It usually only took 10-15 minutes!  Amazing! ;-)  Now, I may get interrupted with a diaper change or a ouchie that needs to be tended.  But my little task eventually gets finished and I can then stand back and smile because it is no longer nagging me to get done.

Ten minutes a day (or even every other day) is such a small investment of time.  It really helps to make all those little tasks seem less daunting.  And lets be honest, it is all those odd jobs that rush through your mind on sleepless nights, right?

I've taken a few pictures, so maybe I'll get around to posting before and afters.

No comments:

Post a Comment