Monday, January 24, 2011

Makes Me Smile Moday

This coffee mug is bringing a smile to my face today.  First of all, it has Snoopy on it.  And come on...who doesn't smile when they see Snoopy.  My little gal loves him.  When she was 2 and a half all she wanted for Christmas was a Snoopy backpack.  I have no idea where she came up with the idea but it left us scrambling to find one in time for Santa to put it under the tree.  Thank goodness for Amazon!

And the other reason it makes me smile is because it was a surprise from my mom.  She ordered it and had them personalize it with "Mom" instead of just my name.  It was nice to have my morning cup of coffee with this little reminder written on the side, while my husband was away in Iraq.  It reminded me that things could always be worse and that the day will come when we would all be back together again.

And knowing that if all goes the way we have planned, we will never have to do an unaccompanied tour again, ever.  And boy, does that make me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment