Friday, January 7, 2011

Dance Class? DANCE CLASS!!

Our daughter is FINALLY old enough to participate in some sort of tot class.  We could've enrolled her in the fall, but we moved to this area about a week after classes started and with all the hustle and bustles that comes with moving, we decided to just wait until spring registration. 

So today I told her we were going to put her name on the list for a dance class and the little gal nearly shot straight up off the potty.  She was beyond excited.  The whole way to the community center she kept asking me "Is this the dance class place?", "Where's my teacher?" etc.  She skipped her way up the sidewalk telling me "I'm so excited, this is going to be so much fun!".

Despite a last minute poopy diaper change before heading out the door and a close call with a policeman (he ended up pulling over the guy in front of me, whew!) we made it just in time to claim the very last space in the class.

I don't know who is more excited about this class....me or my daughter ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment