Thursday, January 20, 2011

Frustration

Ugh, Blogger why do you have to be so difficult?  Why is HTML like learning a different language?  Why can't I just click, upload, drag and drop what I want to go where and then be done with it.  But no, it's not that easy.

I just spent over an hour trying, in vain, (But you obviously can see that because I still have the same ugly plain header.  Oh wait, I have ZERO followers so you obviously don't see it.) to come up with a great eye-catching header.  I had high hopes after reading Nina's Beautify Your Blog series over at Momma Go Round.  But evidentally I am just challenged in the blogging department. 

So for now I will just have to suffer with the same dull layout.  Believe me I have some great ideas in mind for what I want this blog to look like.  I just have to find a way to translate it all into code.  Or what might be easier is to befriend a talented web designer who will gift me with an awesome layout.  Anyone know a web designer looking for a friend?

No comments:

Post a Comment