Thursday, January 13, 2011

The countdown is on....

The countdown is on.  The clock is ticking away.  Baby Girl will make her arrival into the world in less than 10 weeks.

I'm sure there are many moms out there that can relate to what I'm feeling lately.  It is getting harder and harder to manuever this belly of mine around.  It seems to be getting noticeably bigger by the day.  The kids, especially the Little Guy have a tendency to treat the baby bulge like it is their own personal playgym; romping, wallowing and rolling around my mid-section.  That gets old REAL quick.  And then there is the issue of trying to get a decent nights' sleep.  It is just not happening at this point.  I am uncomfortable and just ready for the big day to get here.

But here is where the Catch-22 comes in.  I feel like I have a list of projects a mile long and the time is running out to complete them all before the Baby gets here.  Most of them are uncompleted projects that I haven't been able to get finished in the past few years.  The house we are renting right now has a perfect layout for me to splatter out what I'm working on and not have to pack it away each night.  We are set to move again this August and I have no idea what kind of house we'll end up in.  It might be so small that everything has to remain packed away.  So I feel like I absolutely HAVE TO take advantage of the time and set up I have right now to get some of this crap crossed off my to-do list.  And so I wish that the Baby's due date was more than 10 weeks away.

I need to get organized and really buckle down before March comes around.  And with that said, now that the kids are down for naptime I'm off to the basement to see what I can get done in the next hour or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment