Monday, January 17, 2011

Makes Me Smile Monday

Posting kind of late today because I nearly forgot that today is Monday.  Seems like I have something ingrained in my mind that if my husband is home for the day then it must be the weekend.

So today what is making me smile is nothing.  As in, I've gained nothing since my last doc appt 2 weeks ago.  In fact, Doc told me I actually lost a pound.  WooHoo!  I was starting to worry that I was going to end up gaining more than I had with our first two kiddos, and the baby would be big, and delivery would be tough, and I'd end up with another c-section, and on and on.

I feel like I still need to watch myself.  I've got 8 weeks to go (I think).  But tonight I treated myself to some vanilla ice cream with fresh berries and then a handful of Trader Joe's vanilla wafers, yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment