Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sabotaged by the Netbook. Really.

One of my New Year's Resolutions is to try my best to keep this blog updated regularly.  I might not always have the time or something to say but I want to make an effort.

Well, last night I sat down to make a post and my netbook sabotaged the effort.  Every click I made was excrutiatingly slow and finally around midnight I decided to call it quits.  Evidentally, updates need to be installed and that was the culprit of all the sluggishness.

Today with the little guy napping and big sis on her way to dreamland (or so I thought.  She never did nod off, ugh) I decided to give it another go.  This time around I couldn't even log into Blogger because some error message about a security certificate kept popping up.  I tried everything to get around it but to no avail.

Grrr....I hate when I have the motivation and time to get something done and an outside force conspires against me.

No comments:

Post a Comment