Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What We're Reading Wednesday

Lately, my Hubby has been taking the kiddos to the library each week.  The Lil' Miss gets so excited to pick out her own books and she has really picked some winners.  So I thought I would share some with you with what I hope to be a weekly feature here on Wednesdays.

This is my daughter's favorite library pick from last week.
Pirates Don't Change Diapers by Melinda Long & David Shannon

 The illustrations are very colorful and filled with details.  This is one of our favorite pages.

And the story itself is really very cute.  Of course anytime you combine pirates and a baby, funny things happen like sneezed strained spinach covering the faces of the crew.

My only complaint about this particular book is that it is just long enough that my voice is hurting by the end of it from talking like a pirate. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment