Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Makes Me Smile Monday - Late Edition

So many things brought a smile to my face yesterday.


*Seeing these two bunches of flowers on the table.  Hubby was so sweet to get both of the gals in his life a bouquet for Valentine's.  Our daughter was so excited that she received flowers of her own.

*Seeing Lil' Miss get so excited to go to dance class in the morning.

*Warmer temperatures and lots of sunshine!

*Getting a call from my husband saying that he was done working for the day and he was headed towards dance class to peek in our daughter.  What a surprise for all of us!  She loved seeing Daddy though the window.

*Having lunch out at Chipotle.  What a treat to actually go into a restaurant and sit down for a meal.  Nowadays we just do carryout or usually eat at home.

*Gelato and some awesome coffee for our after-lunch snack.

*Taking the kids to the playground to run off above-mentioned gelato.  They had such a good time running, sliding and swinging.  I cannot wait for Spring so we can all get out more often.

*Early baths for the kiddos.  It was so nice to have that job out of the way so we didn't have to rush around after dinner like usual.


*Heart-shaped pizzas for dinner.

*My daughter opening the bathroom door just as I was about to get in the shower.  She got such a kick out of seeing the surprise on my face.

*My hubby kindly offering to pay for my brothers' way out to come visit us.  He has yet to see all the sights in DC and I know he would truly enjoy it.

*Finally getting caught up on a little laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment