Thursday, March 10, 2011

Waiting....

Waiting, waiting and waiting some more.  My due date is 8 days away but I thought for sure this baby was going to be early.  Now I'm beginning to wonder when this Little Gal is going to make her appearance. 

Doc informed me yesterday that I'm 3cm dialated.  Last week I was at 2cm.  At this rate I just might go overdue, which is the last thing I want.  If I don't deliver before the 24th, then a C-section it will be.  Induction is too risky for a VBAC so surgery is the only option.  That is my biggest worry at this point.  I don't want another cesarean if I can avoid it.
This baby just has to come soon because I don't think I can take the waiting much longer.  We've had family here for almost 3 weeks, and although it's nice to have an extra set of hands around the house, I am ready to have the house back to ourselves again.  I don't mind the extra cooking (aside from dealing with pickiness) and the extra laundry but feeling like I need to keep them from getting bored, gets old real quick.

I think what I need is a few quiet days in the hospital.  If only this baby would feel the same way!

No comments:

Post a Comment