Thursday, March 10, 2011

Best of intentions

Yesterday Doc told us there are two things that I can do to help bring on labor...."walking and intercourse".  Lovely.  I feel like I have a basketball straped to my middle, so any type of manuevering is difficult.

Last night we tried one of Doc's suggestions, but it obviously didn't work since I'm still here at home.  Tonight we headed to the mall to try option #2, walking.  We started out at LL Bean and unfortunately, we didn't get any further. 

For over an hour we scoured the sales racks and found some great buys.  Hubby got a few sweaters, running shirts, and a pair of waterproof hiking boots.  Our daughter ended up with a parka, matching hat and leather clogs.  The Little Man got boots, a hat, mittens, and an adorable Norwegian-style sweater.  And for Baby Girl; pajamas, a hat and mittens.

And for me?  Nothing.  Not even the much-desired walk I was hoping for.  Looks like we're back to option #1 tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment